My name is Joe Grafeman. I have had a huge passion for the sport of fishing ever since I can remember.
I guide from Dam to Dam so I can pick you up at any location on the water. I welcome corporate trips and I am happy to put together multiple boats for a great team-building experience.
Here are some of the highlights of my career...
- 2015 B.A.S.S INAUGURAL HIGH SCHOOL ALL-AMERICAN TEAM MEMBER.
- B.A.S.S had 250 anglers nominated for the All-American Team. They cut it down to the top 57 with up to two anglers from each state. This was called the Bassmaster High School All-State Team. I was honored to be one of the two members to represent Missouri. The top 12 Anglers were chosen from letters of recommendation, grades, community service, and resumes. I was selected to be one of the top 12 in the nation to represent the B.A.S.S High School All American Team. There was a tournament on Barkley Lake in conjunction with Bassfest June 6th 2015. I was paired with Bassmaster Ellite Series pro, Clifford Pirch. We finished in 3rd place. I was one of the12 All-Americans that was featured in Bassmaster Magazine in the September issue.
- MISSOURI BASS FEDERATION NATION HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPION – OCT 26, 2014
- WALMART FLW OZARK BFL 2015 SEASON
Fished the co-angler side and finished 2nd place overall in points.
- 2015 SAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
This event was held on Pickwick Lake in Florence AL. It is a 4-day tournament. I finished in 12th place out of 168 other anglers.
2021 U.S Open Qualifier
This event was held on table rock lake. There was 8 quailifying events throughout the year all over the country. From each event there was only 40 teams that would advance to the U.S Open which was the largest tournament payout in history! First place was $1 Million dollars.
I am very blessed to be able to make a living doing what I love. Being able to spread my passion for fishing with others is why I started this business years ago. I love creating memories that last a lifetime. The boat that I operate out of is a 2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP. Powered with a 250 hp Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke. This vessel has all of the best technology from Humminbird and garmin! Bass and Crappie are my specialties but with my knowledge of the lake and experience, we can go after other species as well. I love to take out new young anglers and teach them how to locate fish and discover a love for the outdoors. I have taken out many people that have caught their personal best with me. Whether you’re a seasoned angler or you have never picked up a pole I can assure you will have a great time and we will catch fish. All you need is a valid fishing license and a positive attitude!